Welcome to the forum of the Dark Depths. We will always be adding and changing things with your help. Please spread the word around about this forum to make it more successful! Thank you and I hope you enjoy it here!
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 What ever happened to Mighty?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fuckin Pikachu
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 163
Location : 1n Br@wl tontz
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: What ever happened to Mighty?   Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:49 pm

Not to mention many other charachters. Any ideas?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lloyd
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: What ever happened to Mighty?   Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:53 pm

SilverZora wrote:
Not to mention many other charachters. Any ideas?
"Mighty"?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.darkdepths.forumotion.com
Fuckin Pikachu
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 163
Location : 1n Br@wl tontz
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: What ever happened to Mighty?   Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:55 pm

Goku wrote:
SilverZora wrote:
Not to mention many other charachters. Any ideas?
"Mighty"?
Exactly! Mighty Armadillo was an older sonic char, but no one nos what happened to him.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lloyd
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: What ever happened to Mighty?   Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:56 pm

SilverZora wrote:
Goku wrote:
SilverZora wrote:
Not to mention many other charachters. Any ideas?
"Mighty"?
Exactly! Mighty Armadillo was an older sonic char, but no one nos what happened to him.
Screw him, they threw him away probably because he looked like a mushroom.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.darkdepths.forumotion.com
Fuckin Pikachu
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 163
Location : 1n Br@wl tontz
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: What ever happened to Mighty?   Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:58 pm

Goku wrote:
SilverZora wrote:
Goku wrote:
SilverZora wrote:
Not to mention many other charachters. Any ideas?
"Mighty"?
Exactly! Mighty Armadillo was an older sonic char, but no one nos what happened to him.
Screw him, they threw him away probably because he looked like a mushroom.
I don't think Mario would like that comment.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: What ever happened to Mighty?   

Back to top Go down
 
What ever happened to Mighty?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dark Depths :: Media :: Video Games :: Sonic-
Jump to: