Welcome to the forum of the Dark Depths. We will always be adding and changing things with your help. Please spread the word around about this forum to make it more successful! Thank you and I hope you enjoy it here!
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 I have a theory

Go down 

Do you think my theory is possible
Yes
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
--------------------------------------------------------No
100%
 100% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 1
 

AuthorMessage
Fuckin Pikachu
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 163
Location : 1n Br@wl tontz
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: I have a theory   Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:59 am

My theory is that eventually Amy will grow bored of Sonic and, since she and Tails are of similar age, they will begin dating. Do you think this is possible?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lloyd
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: I have a theory   Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:41 pm

SilverZora wrote:
My theory is that eventually Amy will grow bored of Sonic and, since she and Tails are of similar age, they will begin dating. Do you think this is possible?
I doubt it because in Sonic Unleashed which was released recently, she is in love with Sonic.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.darkdepths.forumotion.com
Fuckin Pikachu
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 163
Location : 1n Br@wl tontz
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: I have a theory   Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:49 pm

Fou-Lu wrote:
SilverZora wrote:
My theory is that eventually Amy will grow bored of Sonic and, since she and Tails are of similar age, they will begin dating. Do you think this is possible?
I doubt it because in Sonic Unleashed which was released recently, she is in love with Sonic.
What part of EVENTALLY do you no comprehend

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud
D-Class
D-Class
avatar

Male Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: I have a theory   Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:51 pm

SilverZora wrote:
Fou-Lu wrote:
SilverZora wrote:
My theory is that eventually Amy will grow bored of Sonic and, since she and Tails are of similar age, they will begin dating. Do you think this is possible?
I doubt it because in Sonic Unleashed which was released recently, she is in love with Sonic.
What part of EVENTALLY do you no comprehend
I have to agree with Vincent. Amy has never changed her feelings towards Sonic, and how many games have they made so far?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuckin Pikachu
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 163
Location : 1n Br@wl tontz
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: I have a theory   Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:54 pm

Ken wrote:
SilverZora wrote:
Fou-Lu wrote:
SilverZora wrote:
My theory is that eventually Amy will grow bored of Sonic and, since she and Tails are of similar age, they will begin dating. Do you think this is possible?
I doubt it because in Sonic Unleashed which was released recently, she is in love with Sonic.
What part of EVENTALLY do you no comprehend
I have to agree with Vincent. Amy has never changed her feelings towards Sonic, and how many games have they made so far?
idk, but its entirey possible. I have read fics were she loses interest in sonic (she usually goes to shadow, but thats besides the point). Maybe she'll grow bored if he stops playing "hard to get"

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud
D-Class
D-Class
avatar

Male Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: I have a theory   Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:48 pm

SilverZora wrote:
Ken wrote:
SilverZora wrote:
Fou-Lu wrote:
SilverZora wrote:
My theory is that eventually Amy will grow bored of Sonic and, since she and Tails are of similar age, they will begin dating. Do you think this is possible?
I doubt it because in Sonic Unleashed which was released recently, she is in love with Sonic.
What part of EVENTALLY do you no comprehend
I have to agree with Vincent. Amy has never changed her feelings towards Sonic, and how many games have they made so far?
idk, but its entirey possible. I have read fics were she loses interest in sonic (she usually goes to shadow, but thats besides the point). Maybe she'll grow bored if he stops playing "hard to get"
Yeah buddy, I don't think so.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuckin Pikachu
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 163
Location : 1n Br@wl tontz
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: I have a theory   Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:24 pm

Ken wrote:
SilverZora wrote:
Ken wrote:
SilverZora wrote:
Fou-Lu wrote:
SilverZora wrote:
My theory is that eventually Amy will grow bored of Sonic and, since she and Tails are of similar age, they will begin dating. Do you think this is possible?
I doubt it because in Sonic Unleashed which was released recently, she is in love with Sonic.
What part of EVENTALLY do you no comprehend
I have to agree with Vincent. Amy has never changed her feelings towards Sonic, and how many games have they made so far?
idk, but its entirey possible. I have read fics were she loses interest in sonic (she usually goes to shadow, but thats besides the point). Maybe she'll grow bored if he stops playing "hard to get"
Yeah buddy, I don't think so.
Well, if she DOES lose interest, do you think my theory is possible?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: I have a theory   

Back to top Go down
 
I have a theory
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dark Depths :: Media :: Video Games :: Sonic-
Jump to: