The Dark Depths
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Dark Depths. We will always be adding and changing things with your help. Please spread the word around about this forum to make it more successful! Thank you and I hope you enjoy it here!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I have a theory

Go down 
3 posters

Do you think my theory is possible
Yes
I have a theory Vote_lcap0%I have a theory Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
--------------------------------------------------------No
I have a theory Vote_lcap100%I have a theory Vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
Fuckin Pikachu
Fuckin Pikachu

Male Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2008-11-30

I have a theory Empty
PostSubject: I have a theory   I have a theory Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 7:59 am

My theory is that eventually Amy will grow bored of Sonic and, since she and Tails are of similar age, they will begin dating. Do you think this is possible?
Back to top Go down
Lloyd
Administrator
Administrator
Lloyd

Male Number of posts : 181

I have a theory Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a theory   I have a theory Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 10:41 pm

SilverZora wrote:
My theory is that eventually Amy will grow bored of Sonic and, since she and Tails are of similar age, they will begin dating. Do you think this is possible?
I doubt it because in Sonic Unleashed which was released recently, she is in love with Sonic.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkdepths.forumotion.com
Fuckin Pikachu
Fuckin Pikachu

I have a theory Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a theory   I have a theory Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 2:49 pm

Fou-Lu wrote:
SilverZora wrote:
I doubt it because in Sonic Unleashed which was released recently, she is in love with Sonic.
What part of EVENTALLY do you no comprehend
Back to top Go down
Cloud
D-Class
D-Class
Cloud

Male Number of posts : 86

I have a theory Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a theory   I have a theory Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 2:51 pm

SilverZora wrote:
Fou-Lu wrote:
SilverZora wrote:
I have to agree with Vincent. Amy has never changed her feelings towards Sonic, and how many games have they made so far?
Back to top Go down
Fuckin Pikachu
Fuckin Pikachu

I have a theory Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a theory   I have a theory Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 2:54 pm

Ken wrote:
SilverZora wrote:
Fou-Lu wrote:
SilverZora wrote:
I have to agree with Vincent. Amy has never changed her feelings towards Sonic, and how many games have they made so far?
idk, but its entirey possible. I have read fics were she loses interest in sonic (she usually goes to shadow, but thats besides the point). Maybe she'll grow bored if he stops playing "hard to get"
Back to top Go down
Cloud
D-Class
D-Class
Cloud

Male Number of posts : 86

I have a theory Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a theory   I have a theory Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 3:48 pm

SilverZora wrote:
Ken wrote:
SilverZora wrote:
Fou-Lu wrote:
SilverZora wrote:
idk, but its entirey possible. I have read fics were she loses interest in sonic (she usually goes to shadow, but thats besides the point). Maybe she'll grow bored if he stops playing "hard to get"
Yeah buddy, I don't think so.
Back to top Go down
Fuckin Pikachu
Fuckin Pikachu

I have a theory Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a theory   I have a theory Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 4:24 pm

Ken wrote:
SilverZora wrote:
Ken wrote:
SilverZora wrote:
Fou-Lu wrote:
SilverZora wrote:
Yeah buddy, I don't think so.
Well, if she DOES lose interest, do you think my theory is possible?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I have a theory Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a theory   I have a theory Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have a theory
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dark Depths :: Media :: Video Games :: Sonic-
Jump to: