The Dark Depths
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Dark Depths. We will always be adding and changing things with your help. Please spread the word around about this forum to make it more successful! Thank you and I hope you enjoy it here!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The ten year old sergeant

Go down 
AuthorMessage
skullfest
E-Class
E-Class

Male Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-12-05

The ten year old sergeant Empty
PostSubject: The ten year old sergeant   The ten year old sergeant Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 6:02 pm

Chapter 1 The warp

It all started out when I was just a normal kid in boring math class when the lights flicker. That was normal though well as a thought but then they turned off. That was just the first sign but when a heard big bang like a gun shot then I was spooked so I closed my eyes and hoped for the best. Soon I opened my eyes to see light so I was happy then I noticed I was out side and it was real hot. Then I heard more gun shots and this time I saw dirt move. So I ran as fast as I could and then I saw and black man. He looked so familiar but I couldn’t recognize who it was when I hit me it was Sue Son Hussein and he had an A-K 47 and was ready to shoot when he said some shit like hubabuba which I didn’t get so I said the gum?
Which got him pissed so I shot up? Well in till I heard gun shot but they were like a saggy ball sack they just stood there with me in till they saw a guy with a gun then they ran off with me. They ran into a cave were there were lot of crap I haven’t seen in my life. When i happed affraid confused

will our hero get back to home or ad least saftyan what happed well fint out nex time on The ten year old sergeant
Back to top Go down
http://formpardise.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dark Depths :: Literacy :: Fan Fiction-
Jump to: